Secured Loan Quotes
A secured Loan is secured against your property. If you are borrowing over £10,000 and you are looking to repay the loan over a ten year period or more then if you are a homeowner this is an option you can consider.
Features of secured loans include:
- Can be paid off earlier to reduce interest repayments.
- Are often more flexible than a remortgage.
- Are quicker to obtain because the lender “secures” the loan against your property.
- Normally have a lower interest rate than an equivalent unsecured loan.
- Can be a useful way of raising finance if you will incur early redemption charges by redeeming your current mortgage.
To get advice on whether a secured loan is right for you use our secured loan quote form.Request a free, no obligation remortgage quote