Poor Credit Remortgage
If your mortgage is in arrears or you have CCJs then regular borrowing can be difficult. We provide a specialist service that will help you find a lender focusing on aiding people with a poor credit history.
Poor credit remortgages:
- Are a great way to clean up your credit.
- Can be used to consolidate all your bills.
- Can help give you relief from the harassing calls of creditors.
- Are available for home improvements or any worthwhile purpose.
- CCJs are not a problem.
- You can even restructure your debt to avoid bankruptcy.
With hundreds of remortgage packages on the market, we recommend that you speak to a specialist to ensure you get the right deal for your circumstances. Take these steps beforehand to clarify your ideas:
- Decide what you are looking for in a remortgage. Would you prefer the peace of mind of a fixed-rate package, or can you be more flexible? If you’ve suffered poor credit history in the past, consider discussing this with a specialist.
- Contact your current lender for a redemption statement. A remortgage can incur various legal and arrangement charges, which you’ll need to factor into your calculations.
- Find out what deals are available. Our remortgage calculator lets you check the cost of repayments under different interest rates and loan types.