If you are looking to save money on your mortgage repayments, consolidate existing debts or unlock capital to buy another property, you should look at the range of remortgage deals on the market.
We have a specialist service that can help you find the best remortgage deals – just fill in our simple enquiry form and a remortgage expert will contact you offering:
- No-obligation remortgage quote service.
- Expert advice regarding your circumstances, even if you have bad credit or CCJs.
Apply online now!
Remortgage Deals – Step by Step
With hundreds of remortgage deals on the market, we recommend that you speak to a specialist to ensure you get the right deal for your circumstances. Take these steps beforehand to clarify your ideas:
- Decide what you are looking for in a remortgage. Would you prefer the peace of mind of a fixed-rate package, or can you be more flexible? If you’ve suffered poor credit history in the past, consider discussing this with a specialist.
- Contact your current lender for a redemption statement. A remortgage can incur various legal and arrangement charges, which you’ll need to factor into your calculations.
- Find out what deals are available. Our remortgage calculator lets you check the cost of repayments under different interest rates and loan types.