If you are looking to remortgage, you may want to make some remortgage plans, to work out what sort of deal you want to go for. But with so many to choose from, it is hard to know which will be the best for you. That’s where we can help – our specialist service can provide you with:
- No obligation remortgage quotes from the entire UK market
- Expert remortgage advice from a professional adviser
A fast and hassle free service – it takes less than a minute to fill in our form, and an adviser will be in contact soon after – usually within an hour.
With hundreds of remortgage packages on the market, we recommend that you speak to a specialist to ensure you get the right deal for your circumstances. Take these steps beforehand to clarify your ideas:
- Decide what you are looking for in a remortgage. Would you prefer the peace of mind of a fixed-rate package, or can you be more flexible? If you’ve suffered poor credit history in the past, consider discussing this with a specialist.
- Contact your current lender for a redemption statement. A remortgage can incur various legal and arrangement charges, which you’ll need to factor into your calculations.
- Find out what deals are available. Our remortgage calculator lets you check the cost of repayments under different interest rates and loan types.