Our remortgage finder service could help you find the right remortgage deal for your personal circumstances. We have a network of specialist remortgage advisers who will work on your behalf offering:
- Help and Advice: Our professional advisers will be in touch, usually within an hour of you filling in the simple enquiry from.
- Local Knowledge: Our brokers can offer you help and advice, taking into account the offers available in your local area.
- No Obligation Quotes: Our advisers can provide you with quotes from the whole UK market, with no obligation.
With hundreds of remortgage packages on the market, we recommend that you speak to a specialist to ensure you get the right deal for your circumstances. Take these steps beforehand to clarify your ideas:
- Decide what you are looking for in a remortgage. Would you prefer the peace of mind of a fixed-rate package, or can you be more flexible? If you’ve suffered poor credit history in the past, consider discussing this with a specialist.
- Contact your current lender for a redemption statement. A remortgage can incur various legal and arrangement charges, which you’ll need to factor into your calculations.
- Find out what deals are available. Our remortgage calculator lets you check the cost of repayments under different interest rates and loan types.