Remortgage and Save
If you think you are paying too much on your current mortgage deal, you could remortgage and save thousands. Our specialist remortgage service could help you find that deal – just fill in our simple enquiry form, and benefit from.
- A fast service; the form takes less than a minute to complete and an adviser will contact you back, usually within the hour.
- A professional service; our network of advisers can provide you with the expert help and advice you need
- A no obligation service; We can provide you with quotes from the entire UK market, obligation free.
With hundreds of remortgage packages on the market, we recommend that you speak to a specialist to ensure you get the right deal for your circumstances. Take these steps beforehand to clarify your ideas:
- Decide what you are looking for in a remortgage. Would you prefer the peace of mind of a fixed-rate package, or can you be more flexible? If you’ve suffered poor credit history in the past, consider discussing this with a specialist.
- Contact your current lender for a redemption statement. A remortgage can incur various legal and arrangement charges, which you’ll need to factor into your calculations.
- Find out what deals are available. Our remortgage calculator lets you check the cost of repayments under different interest rates and loan types.