If you want to remortgage, but you don’t know where to start, we can help. Fill in our simple enquiry form and one of our remortgage specialists will contact you, offering:
- A fast service; the form takes less than a minute to complete and you will usually be contacted within the hour
- Expert advice; the adviser will be able to service your local area, and assess your own personal circumstances to find the best deal
- No obligation quotes from leading UK lenders.
With hundreds of remortgage packages on the market, we recommend that you speak to a specialist to ensure you get the right deal for your circumstances. Take these steps beforehand to clarify your ideas:
- Decide what you are looking for in a remortgage. Would you prefer the peace of mind of a fixed-rate package, or can you be more flexible? If you’ve suffered poor credit history in the past, consider discussing this with a specialist.
- Contact your current lender for a redemption statement. A remortgage can incur various legal and arrangement charges, which you’ll need to factor into your calculations.
- Find out what deals are available. Our remortgage calculator lets you check the cost of repayments under different interest rates and loan types.