With so many deals on the market, you sometimes feel like you need a remortgage guide to help you work through all the different options available. Well, you are in luck, because that is exactly what our specialist remortgage service can do.
Just fill in our simple form, and we do all the work, providing you with:
- No obligation quotes: Our service will search the entire UK remortgage market to find no obligation quotes for you.
- Professional remortgage advice: You will be contacted by a professional remortgage adviser, usually within an hour, who can offer you expert advice for your circumstances, even if you have bad credit or CCJs.
With hundreds of remortgage packages on the market, we recommend that you speak to a specialist to ensure you get the right deal for your circumstances. Take these steps beforehand to clarify your ideas:
- Decide what you are looking for in a remortgage. Would you prefer the peace of mind of a fixed-rate package, or can you be more flexible? If you’ve suffered poor credit history in the past, consider discussing this with a specialist.
- Contact your current lender for a redemption statement. A remortgage can incur various legal and arrangement charges, which you’ll need to factor into your calculations.
- Find out what deals are available. Our remortgage calculator lets you check the cost of repayments under different interest rates and loan types.
To compare the rates and remortgages from specific remortgage providers and lenders, take a look at the brands listed and linked below.Request a free, no obligation remortgage quote