Remortgage With FREE Valuation
Compare the Top UK Remortgage Deals With FREE Valuation
Please Correct The Following Errors:
Many remortgage providers try to tempt new customers with the offer a free valuations for their property when they remortgage.
These deals can be a great way to save money, but they are not always the right choice, so it’s important to weigh up your remortgage options before making a decision based on the availability of a remortgage with free valuation.
Benefits of a remortgage with free valuation
Remortgaging with a lender that offers free valuation to new customers can offer a range of advantages, such as:
- Save on valuation fees, freeing up the cash saved to spend on other remortgaging costs such as home improvements or legal fees
- Free valuations may often go hand-in-hand with other tempting offers such as cashback or no product fees, so if you choose wisely you could save a substantial amount of money on your remortgage process
What to consider before choosing a remortgage with free valuation
Remortgage with free valuation isn’t always the right choice, and some of the things to take into account before you opt for a remortgage with free valuation include:
- The lender may well make up the cost of the free valuation in other hidden charges, for example through a higher interest rate over time
- If you are remortgaging with the same lender you may not need a valuation and in any case, many free valuation remortgage deals only apply to new customers who are switching from a different mortgage lender
- Having a free valuation usually means that you have to go with the lender’s choice of provider, rather than choosing your own valuation specialist
To help you choose the right remortgage for you – whether that is a remortgage with free valuation or another type of remortgage deal – give our expert mortgage advisers a call on 0845 450 9661 to get free, no-obligation remortgage advice.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights