National Counties Remortgage
Please Correct The Following Errors:
National Counties remortgage products offer simple solutions to homeowners nationwide. Choose from discounted, fixed-rate and base rate tracker remortgages; flexible and buy-to-let packages are also available in certain market conditions. Many National Counties remortgage products waive processing and reservation costs, or include assistance with legal fees.
National Counties Review
National Counties is the UK’s largest single-office building society. Based in Epsom, it supplies commercial lending, mortgage and savings services to more than 50,000 customers.
National Counties Building Society currently holds assets of £1,052 million. Its mortgage provision was commended by both What Mortgage and Business Moneyfacts in their 2006 awards.
National Counties deals could help you to:
- Save on your monthly repayments in the expensive completion period
- Release equity for home improvements, a family car or school fees
- Choose whether to pay off the loan gradually, or to just pay the interest due until the end of the term
- Consolidate debts from personal loans or store cards
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights