Compare Low Cost Mortgage Rates With The Latest Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
If you’re seeking a remortgage in the East Midlands, a Mansfield remortgage could provide a flexible and transparent solution. By supplying a Key Facts Illustration (KFI) at the beginning of each application, it keeps you fully aware of all costs. Discounted, fixed-rate and tracker packages are available; A ‘New Life Scheme’ has been designed to accommodate changes in personal circumstances.
Mansfield Building Society supplies credit cards, financial advice, insurance, mortgages, savings and travel finance to the Nottinghamshire region. The Mansfield Building Society was launched in 1849 as the Co-operative Steelworkers’ Society of Mansfield. It was founded as a mutual organisation, owned and run for the benefit of its members, with the aim of helping people to save and to own their own homes.
Try a Mansfield remortgage to:
- Find a lower interest rate or better terms, reducing your monthly repayments
- Release capital for a new property, a car or school fees
- Unlock equity for home improvements or an extension, potentially avoiding the disruption of a move
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights