Compare the Top UK Remortgage Deals
Please Correct The Following Errors:
Compare Ipswich Mortgages
Ipswich remortgage deals offer flexible remortgage solutions for homeowners in England and Wales – even if you are self-employed or derive income from a number of sources. Choose between discounted and fixed-rate packages, all of which benefit from free legal fees and valuations. Certain products also waive early repayment charges.
Ipswich Building Society has provided mortgage, savings and insurance services since 1849. Today, the society comprises 8 branches throughout Suffolk and North Essex.
In 2006, Ipswich Building Society saw £89 million in mortgage completions and £100 million in new applications, suggesting a future of strong growth in this area.
The Ipswich remortgage deals could be a great way to
- Reduce monthly repayments in the early years with a lower interest rate
- Release equity for home improvements under better terms than a loan for the same purpose – these have potential to increase your property’s value
- Consolidate existing debts from credit cards or loans
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights