Holmesdale Building Society Remortgage
Compare Low Cost Mortgage Rates With The Latest Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
Compare Holmesdale Building Society Mortgages
There are a wide range of Holmesdale Building Society remortgage deals to choose from, including standard variable and tracker rates, discount remortgages, stepped scheme and lifetime mortgages.
Holmesdale Building Society Review
The Holmesdale Building Society was founded in Holmesdale, Reigate, in 1855. The Holmesdale Building Society is a mutual society, which means it is run for the benefit of its members, and not to please shareholders.
From humble beginnings, the Holmesdale has come a long way and has widened its activities over recent years – the Society’s assets have steadily increased from £5.2m in 1970 to £148.6m in 2007.
The Holmesdale Building Society prides itself on its customer service and extensive financial services offering.
With a Holmesdale Building Society remortgage, you could:
- Save money: Switch to a different rate and you could cut your monthly repayments
- Borrow more money: remortgage with the Holmesdale Building Society and you could borrow more money for home improvements or a purchase
- Consolidate debts: You could remortgage to pay off your debts, leaving yourself with one monthly repayment.
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights