Compare the Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
With a Furness remortgage, you can get a package that is tailored to suit your requirements, making changing lenders easier than you might think. Discount, cashback and fixed-rate products are available, many of which waive application fees; it is also possible to borrow up to 90% Loan To Value.
Furness Building Society is based in Cumbria, and provides mortgage loans for residential property purchases throughout the UK. The Society operates through the subsidiary companies Furness Mortgage Solutions and Furness Independent Financial Advisers. In 2006, its mortgage lending reached £176 million. The Furness Building Society was set up in 1865 and today it has a branch network covering the whole of the North West of England. It was awarded Best Regional Building Society in 2013 and 2014 by Mortgage Finance Gazette and currently offers a wide range of mortgage deals to suit all buyers.
Furness is the first building society in the country to receive the CommunityMark Award for outstanding contribution to the local area.
The Furness remortgage solutions could help you to:
- Save on monthly repayments with a lower interest rate
- Release a cash ‘lump sum’ at the beginning of the policy for home improvements or new furniture
- Consolidate existing debts from credit cards or loans
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights