Compare the Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
Our mortgage service compares Dudley BS mortgage rates with other leading UK lenders to help you get the best remortgage deal for your circumstances.
If you’re considering a Dudley Building Society mortgage or loan it is a good idea to find out first whether or not you will qualify and how competitive their prices really are. Checking this can save you precious time and money. As an independent broker we offer you a non biased view on whether or not Dudley the best lender for you, in case you’re eligible for their offers, and if there is a better lender based on your requirements.
Dudley Agreement In Principle
If you are looking to remortgage, a mortgage Agreement in Principle (or an AIP for short) is a useful way of seeing how much you can borrow. It will also give you an approximate indication of how much you can remortgage your property for and any additional capital you may wish to do e.g. for home improvements or for debt consolidation purposes.
An Agreement in Principle doesn’t mean you’re committing to a particular mortgage, but provides a useful benchmark of what you can borrow.
Complete our enquiry form for a quote or call 0117 332 6064
There are a wide range of Dudley remortgage deals to choose from each designed to offer a simple and effective solution. Choose from discount remortgage, fixed rates for up to five years, discounts and cash back for existing borrowers and commercial buyers, and a range of buy to let options.
Dudley Remortgage Review
Established as an independent mutual society in 1858, the Dudley Building Society always works in the best interests of and for the benefit of its members.
When looking for a remortgage, it is advisable to talk to an expert about your choices and shop around for the best deal. With a Dudley remortgage you can:
- Find a lower rate and save on your monthly repayments
- Enjoy greater flexibility, including cash back, over or under payments and even payment holidays
- Release equity from your home to pay for other things, like home improvements Consolidate existing debts
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights