Compare the Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
Our mortgage service compares Cheshire BS mortgage rates with other leading UK lenders to help you get the best remortgage deal for your circumstances.
If you’re considering a Cheshire Building Society mortgage or loan it is a good idea to find out first whether or not you will qualify and how competitive their prices really are. Checking this can save you precious time and money. As an independent broker we offer you a non biased view on whether or not Cheshire are the best lender for you, in case you’re eligible for their offers, and if there is a better lender based on your requirements.
Cheshire BS Agreement In Principle
If you are looking to remortgage, a mortgage Agreement in Principle (or an AIP for short) is a useful way of seeing how much you can borrow. It will also give you an approximate indication of how much you can remortgage your property for and any additional capital you may wish to do e.g. for home improvements or for debt consolidation purposes.
An Agreement in Principle doesn’t mean you’re committing to a particular mortgage, but provides a useful benchmark of what you can borrow.
Complete our enquiry form for a quote or call 0117 332 6064
Cheshire remortgage deals offer solutions to meet your needs, whether you are employed, self-employed or have a poor credit history. Cheshire’s fixed-rate and discounted packages have flexible features built in, so they can change with your circumstances. Customers also enjoy free valuations and an in-house conveyancing service.
The Cheshire Building Society is the product of 13 mergers, which began in 1969 with Northwich Building Society. The Group employs more than 700 staff, and has a network of 49 building society and 12 property service branches throughout the North West. It is ranked 11th in size among the UK’s building societies.
The Cheshire Building Society offers savings and investments, mortgages, credit cards and financial advice to its customers.
The top Cheshire remortgage deals could be a great way to:
- Save on your monthly repayments in the early years of the policy
- Consolidate existing debts from cards and loans, leading to smaller servicing payments
- Free up equity for home improvements, a car or holiday
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights