BOE base rate cut to 0.1% - Remortgage rates at all time low!We are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
Chesham Building Society merged with Skipton Building Society in 2010 and now offers remortgages through the Skipton brand.
A Chesham remortgage package lets you tailor a deal which suits your lifestyle – opt for early repayment with no extra charges, or enjoy discounted rates during the first years of the loan. The Chesham Building Society’s mutual status has helped to create some of the most competitive remortgage rates in the UK for flexible tracker, discounted and fixed-rate packages.
Our mortgage service compares Chesham BS mortgage rates with other leading UK lenders to help you get the best remortgage deal for your circumstances.
If you’re considering a Chesham mortgage or loan it is a good idea to find out first whether or not you will qualify and how competitive their prices really are. Checking this can save you precious time and money. As an independent broker we offer you a non biased view on whether or not Chesham Building Society are the best lender for you, in case you’re eligible for their offers, and if there is a better lender based on your requirements.
Chesham Agreement In Principle
If you are looking to remortgage, a mortgage Agreement in Principle (or an AIP for short) is a useful way of seeing how much you can borrow. It will also give you an approximate indication of how much you can remortgage your property for and any additional capital you may wish to do e.g. for home improvements or for debt consolidation purposes.
An Agreement in Principle doesn’t mean you’re committing to a particular mortgage, but provides a useful benchmark of what you can borrow.
Complete our enquiry form for a quote or call 0117 332 6064
Chesham is the oldest building society in the world, and has been facilitating home ownership and savings in Buckinghamshire since 1845. The society was merged with Skipton Building Society in June 2010.
A Chesham remortgage could be a great way to:
- Benefit from a lower interest rate or reduced charges
- Enjoy a more flexible deal, with the option to overpay some months and ‘borrow back’ from the overspend at a later date
- Release equity for home improvements, which can increase the value of your home if carried out correctly
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights