BM Solutions Remortgage
BOE base rate cut to 0.1% - Remortgage rates at all time low!We are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate
Please Correct The Following Errors:
BM Solutions Remortgage
BM Solutions remortgage services provides specialist lending via intermediaries only. BM solutions offers your clients award-winning products are combined with progressive credit risk management.
BM Solutions Mortgages
Birmingham Midshires Building Society was formed in 1986 after the merging of Birmingham and Bridgwater Building Society with the Midshires Building Society. It became a commercial bank in the late 1990s when it was taken over by Halifax, which subsequently merged with Bank of Scotland to create HBOS.
Now part of the Lloyds Banking Group, BM Solutions has been the mortgage division of Birmingham Midshires since 2001 and now offers a wide range of mortgages through intermediaries.
With options including fixed and tracker packages, the BM Solutions remortgage deals below could let you:
- Find better terms and a lower interest rate, saving on monthly payments
- Repair a damaged credit rating or previous mortgage arrears
- Consolidate card or loan debts – this will lead to smaller servicing payments as the debt is now part of your mortgage
- Release equity for purchases such as a new car or home improvements
Benefits of remortgaging?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights