West Bromwich Remortgage
Compare the Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
West Bromwich remortgage deals offer simple, effective solutions for everybody – even if you are self-employed or suffer from a poor credit rating. Cashback, discounted, fixed-rate and flexible packages enjoy loyalty benefits which include insurance discounts, no tie-ins and no Higher Lending Charge up to 90% of the property value.
West Bromwich Review
West Bromwich Building Society has been a mutual organization for more than 150 years. It is currently the 9th largest building society in the UK, with assets of £7 billion held in over 50 branches throughout the West Midlands.
In 2006, West Bromwich Building Society shared more than £30 million with its members through competitive mortgage and savings rates and Privileged Membership benefits.
The West Bromwich remortgage products in the table above could help you:
- Enjoy the flexibility to take payment holidays or underpay during months when finances are stretched
- Release a cash lump sum at the beginning of the policy for home improvements, a new car or furniture
- Repair a damaged credit history or mortgage arrears
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights