UCB Homeloans Remortgage
Compare the Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
UCB Homeloans are part of Nationwide. Their remortgage deals supply property finance to buy-to-let investors and sub-prime customers. Its remortgage packages combine flexible features with progressive credit risk management, giving you a wide range of repayment options.
UCB Homeloans Review
UCB Homeloans is a specialist lender for the Nationwide group. It was established more than 20 years ago with the aim of providing a property finance service to those who may have difficulty proving their monthly income. UCB Homeloans operates primarily through mortgage brokers and intermediaries.
A UCB Homeloans remortgage could help you to
- Benefit from the flexibility to make extra payments when your income allows it, and ‘borrow back’ from the overspend as required
- Unlock equity for home improvements, potentially increasing the value of your property and enabling you to command a higher rent
- Consolidate existing debts from cards and loans – this will lead to a longer repayment term but smaller servicing payments, as the debt is now part of your mortgage
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights