Tools & Calculators
Our remortgage calculator service could help you find the right remortgage deal for your personal circumstances. We have specialist remortgage advisers who will work on your behalf offering:
- Help and Advice: Our professional advisers will be in touch, usually within an hour of you filling in the simple enquiry from.
- Local Knowledge: Our brokers can offer you help and advice, taking into account the offers available in your local area.
- No Obligation Quotes: Our advisers can provide you with quotes from the whole UK market, with no obligation.
Choosing the right remortgage
With hundreds of remortgage packages on the market, we recommend that you speak to a specialist to ensure you get the right deal for your circumstances. Take these steps beforehand to clarify your ideas:
- Decide what you are looking for in a remortgage. Would you prefer the peace of mind of a fixed-rate package, or can you be more flexible? If you’ve suffered poor credit history in the past, consider discussing this with a specialist.
- Contact your current lender for a redemption statement. A remortgage can incur various legal and arrangement charges, which you’ll need to factor into your calculations.
- Find out what deals are available. Our remortgage calculator lets you check the cost of repayments under different interest rates and loan types.
To compare the rates and remortgages from specific remortgage providers and lenders, click on the link below:Request a free, no obligation remortgage quote