Tipton & Coseley Remortgage
Compare The Latest Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
A Tipton and Coseley remortgage provides solutions for homeowners in the Black Country. A range of products are available to suit your requirements, whether you’d prefer to discount your initial payments or release cash at the beginning of the loan agreement. All Tipton and Coseley remortgage packages also include free legal fees, and no higher lending charges up to 90% LTV.
Tipton and Coseley Review
Tipton and Coseley Building Society was founded in 1901 at a local solicitor’s chambers. Today, it continues to supply mortgage and savings services to its customers from 4 branches in the Black Country area of the West Midlands.
At the close of 2006, Tipton and Coseley Building society recorded assets of more than £300 million, of which mortgage completions comprised £38.3 million.
Teaming up with the Tipton could help you to:
- Enjoy reduced monthly repayments in the early years of the remortgage
- Release a lump sum upon completion for school fees, a family car or holiday
- Avoid the disruption of a move by freeing equity for renovations – these have the potential to increase the size and value of your home
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights