Southern Pacific Remortgage
Compare the Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate
Please Correct The Following Errors:
Southern Pacific remortgages are no longer available to new customers.
Southern Pacific Remortgage Review
Southern Pacific Mortgage Limited was incorporated in 1996. The company was one one of the UK’s fastest-growing intermediary mortgage lenders, and a Top 20 adverse credit lender. Its products were sold through a limited number of specialist mortgage packagers, generating an annual turnover of £2.3 billion.
Southern Pacific Mortgage Limited received a prestigious Financial Adviser 5* Service Award in 2003.
Remortgaging could help you to:
- Profit from a lower interest rate in the early years of the policy
- Avoid a move by releasing equity for home improvements or an extension – these can increase the value of your home if carried out correctly
- Consolidate existing debts into a single monthly payment
- Repair a damaged credit rating or mortgage arrears
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights