Take a look at the pages in this section to find answers to all your remortgage questions.
If you are not sure how to remortgage to get the best deal, help is at hand. Our specialist service can put you in touch with a professional mortgage adviser, all you need to do is fill in our simple form with details about yourself including:
- Mortgage required
- If you have a bad credit history and
- If you are looking for repayment or interest only
You will then be contacted by a specialist adviser; usually within an hour, who will be able to offer you help and advice relevant to your personal circumstances and no obligation quotes from leading providers.
With hundreds of remortgage packages on the market, we recommend that you speak to a specialist to ensure you get the right deal for your circumstances. Take these steps beforehand to clarify your ideas:
- Decide what you are looking for in a remortgage. Would you prefer the peace of mind of a fixed-rate package, or can you be more flexible? If you’ve suffered poor credit history in the past, consider discussing this with a specialist.
- Contact your current lender for a redemption statement. A remortgage can incur various legal and arrangement charges, which you’ll need to factor into your calculations.
- Find out what deals are available. Our remortgage calculator lets you check the cost of repayments under different interest rates and loan types.