If you are not sure where to go for a remortgage, help is at hand. Our specialist service has been designed to take all the hassle out of finding a remortgage deal.
All you need to do is fill out our no obligation enquiry form and we will do the rest, providing you with:
- No obligation quotes: Quotes from the entire UK remortgage market.
- Remortgage help and advice: A professional remortgage adviser will contact you, usually within an hour, to go through your options, even if you have bad credit or CCJs.
With hundreds of remortgage packages on the market, we recommend that you speak to a specialist to ensure you get the right deal for your circumstances. Take these steps beforehand to clarify your ideas:
- Decide what you are looking for in a remortgage. Would you prefer the peace of mind of a fixed-rate package, or can you be more flexible? If you’ve suffered poor credit history in the past, consider discussing this with a specialist.
- Contact your current lender for a redemption statement. A remortgage can incur various legal and arrangement charges, which you’ll need to factor into your calculations.
- Find out what deals are available. Our remortgage calculator lets you check the cost of repayments under different interest rates and loan types.
To compare the rates and remortgages from specific remortgage providers and lenders, take a look at the brands listed and linked below.Request a free, no obligation remortgage quote