Compare Low Cost Mortgage Rates With The Latest Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
A Marsden remortgage can provide a bespoke service for properties in the North West. Whether you’re seeking advice on the best package for your lifestyle, or wish to profit from the competitive rates of a mutual society, a range of capped, cashback, discounted, fixed-rate and tracker remortgages are available with built-in flexible features.
Marsden Building Society is an independent regional organisation which has facilitated property ownership in the North West since 1860. Today, more than 40,000 customers make use of its insurance, savings and mortgage services across 14 regional branches.
Marsden Building Society currently holds more than £310 million in assets, £241 million of which is mortgage balances.
A Marsden remortgage could help you to:
- Enjoy greater mortgage flexibility, including the option to overpay and “borrow back” up to 5% of the total capital each year
- Release a lump sum at the beginning of the policy for home improvements, furniture or a new car
- Protect yourself from unwelcome rises in interest
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights