A HSBC remortgage can offer discounted, fixed-rate and tracker remortgages that make switching lenders a quick and easy process. The acclaimed Mortgage Transfer Service includes free valuation, Land registry and legal fees if ownership does not change. Home and property insurance discounts are also available with certain packages.
HSBC is named after its founding member, the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd, which was established in 1865 to finance the growing trade between China and Europe.
HSBC is today one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. It has headquarters in London and an international network of 10,000 offices in 82 countries.
The HSBC remortgage solutions could help you to:
- Benefit from lower monthly repayments in the early years of the policy
- Make unlimited overpayments without penalty
- Avoid a move by releasing equity for improvements or an extension – these can increase the value of your home if done correctly
- Switch to another HSBC policy at any time once the mortgage is set up
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights