Ecology Building Society Remortgage
Compare the Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
Our mortgage service compares Ecology BS mortgage rates with other leading UK lenders to help you get the best remortgage deal for your circumstances.
If you’re considering a Ecology Building Society mortgage or loan it is a good idea to find out first whether or not you will qualify and how competitive their prices really are. Checking this can save you precious time and money. As an independent broker we offer you a non biased view on whether or not Ecology are the best lender for you, in case you’re eligible for their offers, and if there is a better lender based on your requirements.
Ecology BS Agreement In Principle
If you are looking to remortgage, a mortgage Agreement in Principle (or an AIP for short) is a useful way of seeing how much you can borrow. It will also give you an approximate indication of how much you can remortgage your property for and any additional capital you may wish to do e.g. for home improvements or for debt consolidation purposes.
An Agreement in Principle doesn’t mean you’re committing to a particular mortgage, but provides a useful benchmark of what you can borrow.
Complete our enquiry form for a quote or call 0117 332 6064
The Ecology Building Society remortgage comes from a source that specialises in remortgages which lead to a sustainable future. From energy-efficient new builds to ecological renovation and low-impact housing, its competitive Standard Variable Rate packages benefit from low fees and interest calculated on a daily basis. Additional discounts are available to those installing energy-saving measures.
Established in West Yorkshire in 1981, The Ecology Building Society was formed in the wake of a Green party conference, when an attendee complained of being unable to find a mortgage for renovating a property. In the wake of this conversation, Ecology Building Society was started with just £5,000 by ten members. Today, Ecology has assets of £100m, and is still dedicated to providing eco-friendly savings and mortgages.
Ecology Building Society provides mortgage services, ethical savings accounts and eco-friendly small business loans throughout the UK.
The Ecology Building Society remortgage deals could let you:
- Enjoy a consistently lower interest rate, saving on monthly repayments
- Maintain a positive cash flow during a build, with money released ‘up front’ for each stage before work begins
- Release capital for ecological extensions or renovations – these can boost the value of your home if done correctly
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights