Compare the Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
Our mortgage service compares Derbyshire mortgage rates (now Nationwide) with other leading UK lenders to help you get the best remortgage deal for your circumstances.
If you’re considering a Derbyshire mortgage or loan it is a good idea to find out first whether or not you will qualify and how competitive their prices really are. Checking this can save you precious time and money. As an independent broker we offer you a non biased view on whether or not Derbyshire BS are the best lender for you, in case you’re eligible for their offers, and if there is a better lender based on your requirements.
Derbyshire Agreement In Principle
If you are looking to remortgage, a mortgage Agreement in Principle (or an AIP for short) is a useful way of seeing how much you can borrow. It will also give you an approximate indication of how much you can remortgage your property for and any additional capital you may wish to do e.g. for home improvements or for debt consolidation purposes.
An Agreement in Principle doesn’t mean you’re committing to a particular mortgage, but provides a useful benchmark of what you can borrow.
Complete our enquiry form for a quote or call 0117 332 6064
The Derbyshire Building Society become part of Nationwide in November 2014. It offers competitive remortgage packages and customer care so you can be sure you’re getting a good deal. Free applications and valuations are available with many remortgage products.
Derbyshire Remortgage Review
Now part of Nationwide, the Derbyshire’s 52 branches provide investment, insurance, mortgage, personal finance and savings services throughout the UK. An offshore deposit-taking subsidiary serves UK ex-patriates with property interests in England and Wales.
The Derbyshire supports more than 320 community groups, organizations and charities. It was voted ‘Best Regional Mortgage Lender’ in the 2006/07 Your Mortgage awards.
Teaming up with The Derbyshire could help you to:
- Enjoy a flexible approach, with the option to make overpayments without incurring charges
- Find better terms and a lower interest rate, saving on monthly repayments
- Free up capital for other purchases, such as a house extension or car
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights