Chorley & District Remortgage
Compare the Top UK Remortgage DealsWe are 100% independent & compare all UK lenders to help you find the best mortgage rate.
Please Correct The Following Errors:
The Chorley and District remortgage offers available provide a wide variety of options for customers in the Lancashire region. Its discounted variable rate, fixed-rate, flexible and tracker packages benefit from extremely competitive terms and rates.
Chorley and District Remortgage Review
Chorley and District Building Society has provided mortgage and savings services in Lancashire for more than 100 years, and currently comprises 3 branches in Chorley and Leyland. The Society has over 37,000 customers and assets in excess of £177 million.
The Chorley and District remortgage deals could help you to:
- Reduce monthly repayments in the early years with a discounted rate
- Release capital for other purchases – home improvements can increase the value and size of your home, so you may be able to avoid a move
- Enjoy greater mortgage flexibility, including the option of payment holidays
What is a remortgage?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money – If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal, your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard variable Rate (SVR) which is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a better deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Remortgaging to raise money – Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity in your home. This could be useful if you wanted to carry out repairs to the property, add an extension, help your child with their own mortgage deposit, or consolidate other existing debts.
Service and Data Privacy provided by SecureRights